The starling was taken to East Winch Wildlife Centre where its health is being monitored. Although the patient should have been fed with a spoon the cause of death was not due to Latham's actions, the court heard. More on this story.
Related Topics. A care worker has been jailed for abusing a dementia patient who she fed with a syringe causing her to choke.
Published 28 June Related Topics. Published 24 October Rescued cat was trapped in three-inch house wall gap.
Katherine Latham, 63, of Downham Market, Norfolk had been told there was a ificant threat of choking. Latham, from Railway Road, was jailed for 10 months dowwnham the ill-treatment and neglect of the woman, in October, having earlier denied the charges.
Latham was reported and convicted for the offences of ill-treatment and neglect under mental health laws. Raccoon dog rescued with sausages and ham. A member of the public spotted the bird's head popping through a hole in the drain in Downham Market, Norfolk, on Tuesday and contacted the animal welfare charity.
As result of her treatment at the home the elderly woman, who was not named in court, had problems breathing and was admitted to hospital where she died. She said it was "certainly one of the more unusual" rescues she had done.
It is expected to be released into the wild at the weekend. Seal found stuck in plastic waste on Norfolk beach. Hirl 16 January King's Lynn Downham Market.
A spokesperson for Amberley Hall said: "As a conscientious care provider, we took immediate and appropriate action once alerted to the situation which occurred, and fully cooperated with all investigations by the police and other parties.