I love making lists. To-do lists, travel bucket lists, weekly and monthly goals lists…the list goes on and on (pun somewhat intended). I’ve noticed a new type of bucket list going around the blogging world: a reverse bucket list. Of course there are many things I want to do in life, but there is also a list of amazing things I’ve already done. These are things we should celebrate and be thankful for, which is why I decided to write my reverse bucket list.
- (2011) Traveled to Italy, France, Spain and Monaco in high school. I got to travel to eight cities, try new food and explore beautiful sights.
- (2011) Learned a third language—Italian.
- (2012-2015) Met incredible friends in college that I hope will be my bridesmaids one day.
- (2013) I created this blog, Blissfully Brunette.
- (2013) Met my boyfriend, aka the man of my dreams.
- (2014) Studied abroad in Italy during college. Traveled to several cities, lived the (almost) Italian lifestyle and discovered my faith.
- (2014) Began grad school my third year of college. (I will complete my Master’s before my 22nd birthday.)
- (2014-2015) Had two amazing internship opportunities with fashion websites: CollegeFashionista and Her Campus.
- (2015) Graduated in three years with a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication and a minor in Spanish. (Thank you mom and dad!)
What are your favorite achievements and memories on your reverse bucket list? Make sure to share your top moments in the comments below!