By Yoo Chang-joProfessor of marketing at Dongguk UniversityThe rapidly evolving landscape of technol ...
South Korea is issuing an additional 12,900 E-9 visas for nonskilled foreign workers, the Ministry o ...
South Korea and Thailand are to jointly address the growing number of undocumented residents of Thai ...
The 11th EP from Seventeen notched second place on the Billboard 200, according to the preview artic ...
Popular South Korean over-the-top streaming services Tving and Wavve are reportedly seeking a merger ...
In a high-stakes race, South and North Korea are vying for success in launching their first homegrow ...
A prison fugitive, who had been on the run for three days after escaping during outside hospital tre ...
In the hunt for a fugitive who escaped custody Saturday during an assisted hospital visit, South Kor ...
KG Mobility is hoping to finish 2023 strong to end the year with a profit for the first time since 2 ...
Daewoong Pharmaceutical said Monday the company will develop a microneedle-based obesity treatment d ...
- NewJeans, Seventeen, BTS win top honors at 2023 MAMA Awards
- Former justice minister hints at parliamentary bid as 'nonlegal' route for redemption
- [Hello Indonesia] Korea, Indonesia to bolster ties on future growth drivers
- Daewoong aims to reshape obesity market with patch
- [Herald Interview] Samyang CEO envisions elevating K
- Election calculus dominates debate on Seoul expansion plan
- Fifty Fifty’s agency terminates contract with 3 of 4 group members
- Naver to build digital twin platform for Saudi cities
- Korean Air to retain Asiana workers after takeover: sources
- Looming election has Yoon advocating harder for everyday South Koreans
- Chinese restaurant ‘threatened’ by peers for free delivery
- KT, Hyundai E&C, Saudi’s STC team up for digital infrastructure
- Samsung, Hyundai ink first EV battery deal
- US missionary descendant picked to rescue troubled ruling party
- Billlie opens a new world in 'Side
- Drug crimes in Seoul most common in Itaewon, Gangnam, Hongdae: study
- Tax refund limit to be doubled for tourists
- Seoul shares open higher despite US losses
- Korean banks at risk of W3tr in losses in HK
- 러 매체 “北 위성에 러시아 도움, 근거 없다…포탄 지원설도 마찬가지”
- ‘Smugglers’ wins best picture at 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards
- YG’s new girl group Babymonster debuts with single 'Batter Up'
- 김용민 “尹, 총선 승리하면 계엄 선포할 것…저지선 확보해야”
- Female Nexon employee berates 'misandrist gesture' in MapleStory video
- [Hello Hangeul] Welding book first in vocational Korean series for foreign labor
- [Today’s K
- Samsung's Harman acquires audio platform Roon
- 1 in 8 commercial flights exposed to pathogens: KDCA
- 금태섭 “文 전 대통령, 조국 출마 적절한지 의견 분명히 해야”
- American investigated for ‘teeth grinding’ graffiti across Yongsan
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Korean studies in Turkey grows on foundation of strong relations
- [Hello Indonesia] Hyundai Motor vows to steer Indonesia's transition to EVs
- KIPO chief strengthens IP alliances with Middle Eastern counterparts
- Korea to start hiring E
- Hyundai Motor to halt Asan factory in Korea for EV factory construction
- 이상민 "현실적 선택지는 국민의힘…12월 초까지 거취 결정"