There are some days where your alarm goes off and you want to sleep for another hour or two. It’s okay to treat yourself to a lazy morning once in awhile, but productive mornings can lead to a better mood and lifestyle. Here are my five tips on how to begin your day the right way.
1. Wake up with plants: If you have a windowsill or nightstand, keep potted plants close by. Seeing nature when your first wake up will help your mood and ambition. You body will easily wake up and begin the day with plants nearby.
2. Stretch: Right as you get of of bed, take the time to stretch your muscles and breathe. This will allow your body to wake up in a peaceful way as you prepare for another day.
3. Lemon water: Looking to rev up your metabolism? Warm lemon water will do the trick. It helps your metabolism and cleanse your system. This will begin your day the right way.
4. Eggs: Eggs are one of the best breakfast foods to begin the day because they’re packed with protein, so you’ll stay full throughout the morning. They also give your brain the boost it needs to begin the morning.
5. Be Thankful: Recognizing all of the blessings in your life is a positive way to begin the day. Write down five things you’re thankful for every morning. Your mood will instantly change.
What are your tips for waking up and maximizing your morning? Make sure to leave a comment below or tweet your tips to @BlissBrunette. I hope you all enjoy your Halloween weekend! Be safe and I will talk to you on Monday!